~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Thursday 15 August 2013

Stumbling Blocks or Stepping Stones?

Back to work after long Hari Raya break.. Too short for me.. =D

#willhaveanotherentryforthisharirayastory#

Meanwhile.. let me share with you the happiest moment I cherished yesterday.. Alhamdulillah..
Thank you Allah.. I got one of my prayers answered.
























Though initially the interview session was a bit heartbreaking since they were seeking for candidates with minimum three years experience.. Alhamdulillah I am a part of the chosen ones.. =D

Actually I applied for MBA General but I have been offered to pursue MBA International Business.. hahaha.. either way it's great to have one.. but I am also very nervous towards the upcoming uncertainty.. Why is it so?

MBA-IB students are compulsory to complete an exchange student programme (international okay!) with O.W.N.P.O.C.K.E.T.M.O.N.E.Y.

hehehe.. for the moment, I must make sure at least I can have total of RM17, 280 upon course enrollment. Then.. I need to figure out other cash.. PAMA perhaps? huhuhu

Feeling very sorry to my family..

# ma.. abah.. along mohon doa dan restu kalian #

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT