~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Sunday 18 August 2013

More than words..

Writing this entry at cybercafe @ Batu Enam, K. Terengganu..

Actually.. I'm on my way to settle few things.. a lot of things.. huhu.. I'm happy very happy and excited to be accepted at USM for MBA.. However.. deep down inside my heart, I am very sorry and do apologize for being an inconsiderate child towards my parents.. =( though they won't say so..

"Ma.. Abah.. Along mintak maaf sangat2.."


As stated in my previous entry.. my total education fees for MBA IB are RM17,280.. huhu.. for this upcoming first semester, I need to pay for almost RM7000.. such a large amount..

at the same time.. my second sis need to extend her study at UNIMAS for another one semester.. my fourth sis will register as a degree student at UPM sooner.. and the most important and delightful matter is that both my parents have just received an invitation letter to perform their Hajj at Makkah..

Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah..

Though all of these matters will require not a small amount of money, Allah knows the best..


In shaa Allah.. Ya Rabbi.. Yassir wa la tu'assir.. Rabbi tamim bilkhair..

[Off to Maidam, Maybank, PTPTN, Yayasan Terengganu..]

3 comments:

  1. i know u can do it!!! i pray u will success in ur life:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome ain.. i just got the chance to know that u have blog too. anyway ain.. keep ur legend there.. be success and insyaALLah both Ma and Abah would proud of u

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thank you.. amin.. wish to be a blogger like you.. still can't fine-tune..

    ReplyDelete

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT