~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Friday 16 August 2013

Eat That Frog! Part 1

Yucks! Can you imagine it? 

Will you able to gulp an ugly fat frog down your throat?!

Yucks.. Yucks.. Never Ever!! 

When I started reading my new bought book last night entitled Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy, I could not stand the image of swallowing down that ugly frog through my throat.. My stomach kept on grumbling and I felt like throwing.. 

Actually this book was recommended by my sis. That's why I bought it while on sales at Bukit Jambul Popular Bookstore.. even though it's Malay version.. Brian Tracy is one of my favorite book author. Surely, it wasn't a waste. Keep adding my book collections. =D like!

Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy.. Exclusive with Halal logo..

So, what are the messages that Brian Tracy want to deliver? 

First and foremost is that.. 
Frog symbolizes our responsibility. 

In my point of view (most shall agree with me I think), there is no kind of frog that is beautiful, cute, charming, adorable and so on.. Surely some type of frogs are considered as delicate (erk.. is it? not for me for sure) but they won't be charming enough to be kept as pet (some did I know).

That's the reality.. Same goes with our responsibility..

We wish we do not have any responsibility to be think of, to be done, to be completed and to be asked for. However, as we grow older.. since we started our journey of life.. we have never been freed of what so-called 

R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y

It keep on accumulating day by days. Responsibility towards ourselves, responsibility as a dutiful child, responsibility as a staff, as a community member.. and the most important one is responsibility as Muslim and Mukmin.. Masha Allah..

In this book, Brian Tracy shared many words of wisdom.. one of the rules said that..

"If we are to eat two frogs at the same time, 
eat the most fat and ugliest first.."

If we have too many frogs.. firstly we need to reclassify them.. how..? just simple and easy.. label them as tadpole.. little frog.. mother frog or bapak frog.. =D as we wish.. then solve the biggest, the fattest and the ugliest among them..

Brian Tracy shares more in the book.. For the time being, enough for the first part..

As conclusion.. (feel like writing a report).. Our Prophet Muhammad SAW says that..

"Kullukum ra'in wa kullukum masulun 'an ra'iyatih"

Meaning.. 

Everyone of us is guardian (in trust of something or someone) and we are responsible for our flocks (charges).. 

2 comments:

  1. good point!! keep writing NZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQSM for reading and blog walking.. keep supporting and pray for the best in me.. =D

    ReplyDelete

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT