~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Sunday 17 November 2013

Bonds of Love

Subhanallah.. Alhamdulillah.. Allahuakbar..

Thank you Allah for always giving me the chance and opportunity..
For Your forgiveness upon sins I made..
For always leading me to the right pathway whenever I'm swaying out..
For always keeping me among those who faithfully worship You..

This evening, after such a long silence.. i'm back on the track.. thank so much Arina.. Even last night, I have been one of the chosen members..

Thank You Allah for awarding her..
It's true indeed.. It's proven.. Rabithah Du'a  - Bonds of Love..


Wherever I was scattered to, wherever I went to.. for short or long period of time.. for short or longer distance.. I was always in the sahabat network..

May Allah keep intertwining me with them.. May I always be a part of  them.. A part of ahli sunnah wal jamaah..

"Islam  itu bermula asing lagi aneh (ganjil) dan akan kembali asing sebagaimana asal datangnya. Maka beruntunglah mereka yang dianggap aneh (asing).." 

#mengenangsaatlaludanmemikirkanmasamendatang#

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT