~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Thursday 28 November 2013

Happyness & Sadness

Alhamdulillah.. Subhanallah.. Allahuakbar..

Busy time flew fast.. Next few days coming will also be busy and busier.. (-_-)

For these past few days, so many things happened and too many stories I wanted to save here - in My World of Wisdom.. just that I could not find the right moment to type each words.. until today..

Alhamdullillah..
so nice view from the window.. It's Dhuha time..
Mystic, mysterious and full of spiritual-ness.. Energizer and booster..


Back to the title.. Happiness and sadness.. What happened actually?

haha.. not so much.. just that on 26 Nov 2013, I had attended an interview for PTD M41..Erk.. never heard about it? Check out this link.. Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik.. If I able to be one of them, I can share more in future.. 

Sadly, there's no point hoping.. haha why so? because I had performed very bad not so good.. huhu.. I came unprepared and when the interviewer asked me those easy-but-difficult-to-answer question, I really could not make it. No idea at all.. Luckily the interviewer was so kind and nice.. before ending the interview session, he asked me whether I had question or not and then I asked for future tips.. Thanks Tn. Hj. I will do accordingly..

Another sad story is that.. on the night before this interview, I had received bad not very good result for my class project, Operation Strategy AGW 617.. huhuhu.. so careless I was for not doing the project accordingly.. Got wrong format.. Have another two-week-time to rewrite it all.. huhu..

Last but not least, one more sad story.. or should I say it funny story? hurm.. confusion confusion confusion.. hahaha.. how come my motorbike's tire was punctured and became flattened in USM.. If it is outside, than I can accept it.. huhu.. Lucky, I was just at library that time for group discussion.. and the distance to my hostel is just a block away.. Before going to International Marketing class yesterday (Wed), I rode it nonchalantly to nearest USM gate and got it repaired at motorcycle workshop.. 

and now.. no more sad face.. 

hahaha.. believe it or not.. I'm waiting for the best ever news present from Celcom Kolony.. Few days ago, I received a phone call from Celcom, saying that I won the third prize for Colony challenge.. hahaha since I was too shock, mixing with disbelief.. I could not remember very well the details, but I won Samsung Galaxy dot dot dot.. hahaha N.I.C.E.. 

Waiting for the present to arrive sooner.. Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah.. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT