~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Tuesday 19 November 2013

It's special and ..

~Alhamdulillah.. Thank You Allah..~

Just now, having precious time with one of my BFFTJ before sending her back to the right place - her husband's side.. (^_^) Thanks & Sorry AF..

Where did we go?

hurm.. It's a place I always like and ever love to go.. It holds too many sweet and lovely moments..
*Erk.. by the way.. it does serve sweet things.. hee =)


#Chocolate Indulgence - always my favourite#

Really can't remember my first time to Secret Recipe, with whom and where.. but the best thing ever.. since that time until present is its chocolate indulgence.. suker sangat-sangat..

In my third year at USM Engineering Campus.. my classmates bought it for my surprise birthday party at one of our member's open house.. Love it so much! Seriously.. Thanks so much B.O.M 007..

Another one more delicious dish I'll order whenever I dine in at Secret Recipe is its Tom Yum Kung.. or lasagne.. hee but surely Tom Yum Kung is the first choice..

Thank You Allah.. *bersyukur dengan nikmat segala deria yang dianugerahkan..


No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT