~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Wan Hazel..

haha so special - this entry's title..

hurm actually since not much things to do today.. i'm just enjoying blogwalking and trying tutorials for newbies blogger.. haha although most of the tutorials I've tried not turned out as they should be.. I am very lack of IT skills.. huhu will be polished as time flies..

First and foremost, I would like to credit a token of appreciation to Miss Lyssa blog..

Thanks a lot Miss Lyssa. Such a helpful and wonderful blog. And also credited to other 'otai' bloggers  for tutorials and info sharing..

While blogwalking, I had also came across another wonderful and inspiring blogger.. Wan Hazel.. Huwaa.. He is of my same age.. born in 1988.. and previously had suffered one of the life realities - poverty. Now, he is already leading his successful pathway. Wish him all the best..


Actually don't really get what he meant to say.. "Wan Hazel who is 'very' lazy to think.." Well.. for me, you are a marvelous thinker. May Allah grant you all your wish.. 

"Only those who faced the difficulty and hardship 
knows the true meaning of life.."

Provided if he or she is a thorough thinker for sure..  

{Alhamdulillah.. Subhanallah.. 
Ya Allah.. Give me a big heart ..
Grant me a thoughtful mind..
Lead me to right pathway of life..
Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin}

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT