~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Why So?

#This is edited version, should have posted since yesterday but tied up with interview preparation.. (T_T) mixed feeling.. huhu see you in next short entry!#

So, what's up? hurm.. Believe it or not.. Just got to believe it.. =)

On Monday night, I received a called from my sis so called 'Kakak' around 22:20 pm.. Then we talked, we shared stories, we exchanged ideas and philosophies.. Opinions.. Books preview and so many things.. Unknowingly, the time flied and we ended up after more than THREE HOURS period. (tu pun sebab line putus tiba-tiba)

Erk..!? For the first time in my life, never did I have taken too much time talking on phone before.. it was time consuming but yet the energy is still overflowing till now..

{It's inspiring to have a family member like you all.. *hugs&kisses* Thank you Allah..}

While talking, she asked me few questions.. hahaha.. Making me a bit stammered.. at first.. I thought I know the answer.. hurm

"Along.. 
Why you create this blog? 
Why do you want to be a blogger?
What if nobody read your post?"

Hurm.. =) such deep and meaningful questions sis!

Well.. In My WOW first entry I did mentioned about this.. Why did i created this blog? Because I want to share my whereabouts and anything that comes to my mind.. hurm.. actually.. the utmost reason is as stated in My WOW's blog description : "BALLIGHU ANNI WALAU AAYAH".. In shaa Allah..





I never forget the very first hadith in Imam Nawawi's 40 Hadith..

From Amirul Mukminin Umar Al-Khattab Radiallahuanhu, he said that, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saying,

'ACTIONS ARE ONLY BY INTENTIONS, 
AND EVERY MAN IS ONLY ACCORDING TO THAT WHICH HE INTENDED..'

There's still some continuation of the hadith.. Yet, what I want to emphasize is the very first sentence : ACTIONS ARE ONLY BY INTENTIONS.. My intention of creating this blog is to share at least a piece of knowledge taught by The Messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad SAW.. With the hope that it will be a weighting factor for my good deeds weighing scales at Akhirah.. {Amin ya Rabbal Alamin}

From Abu Hurairah Rahimahullah, reported that Messenger of Allah SAW said that, "When a human being dies, all of his deeds are terminated except for three types: an ongoing sadaqah, a knowledge (of Islam) from which others benefit and du'a from a righteous child.."

Hopefully I fulfill all these three exceptions.. one way to achieve them is through My World Of Wisdom blog.. In Shaa Allah.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT