~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Thursday 18 July 2013

My WOW First Journey

With the Name of Allah, The Most Precious and The Most Merciful..

Finally, i'm back blogging after quite a long time.. Creating this new blog, My World of Wisdom with the thoughts to share my whereabouts and anything that come across my mind.. In Shaa Allah.. Hurm.. But, what should I share for this very first attempt ek? Let me share my current life conditions and situations.. Just so you know.. (Oh, Right! Thanks ya for blog walking and reading. Wish i'll be an incredible blogger one day..)

It's already second week of Ramadhan 1434 H. I'm fulfilling my obligation of this blissful month here in Bayan Lepas, Penang as Human Resource Intern at Agilent Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd. :)


Seriously, never ever dream of being here before. Plus, never did I heard of this gorgeous company's name if not because of GEMS program.. (Have lot to tell you about this program.. Next entry okay!) Well, back to main agenda: Human Resource Intern at Agilent Technologies. I have been here for almost 4 months since reporting duty on 25th March 2013. Two months more to go as my contract will end by Sept 24th. Wish I can continue building my career path here. Unfortunately, don't seem so for the time being. Biiznillah, who knows? #Amin ya Rabbal Alamin#

Everything happens for a reason.. Alhamdulillah.. Thank You Allah for giving me this golden chance to experience all great things as a part of HR team. Had learnt lots of thing and will keep on learning as time goes by. I consider myself as HR CSR assistant; Human Resource in Corporate Social Responsibility portfolio. I had assisted in lots of CSR event so called One Can Donation, Young Enterprise, Introducing Girl to Engineering Day, Agilent Action Week, etc. I'm glad and feel very blessed to be here as a part of the organizing team.

Up to this point, I have upgraded my interpersonal skills, communication skills, networking and keep mastering project and event management skills. The most important one is English enhancement. Haha, ya.. That's number one! Still stuttering yet I'm improving so much since the medium of communication here is in English. What else to expect from a world leading measurement company? This multinational company is already celebrating it's Forty Years of excellence. Agilent is one of the 8 pioneer companies in early stage of establishing Penang industrial zone.

It is a WORLD class company okay. Proud to have working experience here even though for only internship of 6 months duration. Ever watch CSI Series? Then, take a look at their measurement tools used during investigation and experiment. Most of them are Agilent brands. Agilent tools were also exposed and used in many more Hollywood box office films including.. Can't remember their names though. Sorry.  :) Let's wrap up first about Agilent Technologies.. To be continued in next entry.. In Shaa Allah..

Haha.. Promoting Agilent since it is my working hour right now. Don't have any project to work on because it's Ramadhan time. That's one of the reason why My World of Wisdom is created. To make me busy instead of letting the energy wear off by doing nothing.

A bit too long for my WOW first journey entry.. To be continued.. :)











for reading. See ya again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT