~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Monday 29 September 2014

MBA (International Business) Part III

Alhamdulillah.. Subhanallah.. Allahuakbar..

Just few hours before, I have updated my latest status.. Being an exchange student Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogjakarta, Indonesia.. for this student exchange programme, we are required to enroll in at least two subjects - a minimum of six credit hours..

Both are free of charge at the moment.. but when we finish our exchange programme, we have to transfer those credits and pay the equivalent price to Bursary Unit, Universiti Sains Malaysia on next semester..

For this semester; current exchange programme.. I am taking two subjects which are
  • Business Ethics by Ibu Dewi Haryani Susilastuti.. 
  • System and Information Technology by Bpk. Jogiyanto Hartono 
In other words, I only have to attend two classes per week which fall on Wednesday and Thursday evening.. What else I'm doing here? Eating, sleeping, anime-ing.. (^_^)

Well.. actually, there is one most crucial part for this exchange programme.. we have to accomplish a case study or quantitative research.. which is my third registered subject for this semester.. so called
  • International Business Project (5 credit hours)
Sad to say, the progress is still less than 10%.. (T_T) haha.. but in shaa Allah.. not going to just loading and buffering from now on.. work in progress soon..

ermm.. Just so you know, few days back.. I received an email from Malaysia Golden Key International Honour Society.. since I did not know anything about it, at first I thought it was a spam.. huhu from googling the website.. I found out.. one of the most shocking news in my life ever.. Alhamdulillah.. never think about having an international recognition membership award for my last semester result.. Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah.. hadiah untuk kedua ibu bapaku.. 



Inserting my result above does not mean that I want to show-off.. but I really want to inspire my siblings and all my virtual friends.. in shaa Allah.. we can achieve everything that mind can perceive.. the only limit is our own desire and passion towards it.. Believe in yourself and work on your dream to be true.. I love Pursuit of Happyness movie.. here are the best quotes from Will Smith to his son, Jaden Smith in that truly inspiring movie.. 


Thank You Allah for this great moment.. 

to my beloved readers.. May all your wishes come true... xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT