~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Friday 9 September 2016

It's Okay Nazmy..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Alhamdulillah.. Subhanallah.. Allahuakbar..

Almost a week after the first entry of year 2016.. today, I just feel like writing and carving something again on MyWOW.. My World of Wisdom.. In the past six days, lots of things happened.. If I am to say about them all.. yes.. it was so restless.. so tired.. so sick..  but as what I always told myself:
"You have the option to choose... either to take it or leave it.. either to make in in good and positive way or bad and negative way.. either to smile over it or to frown over it.. It is all your decision.. don't blame others.. don't blame anyone.. never argue with Him about why.. because everything happens for a reason.. "
Considering him as one of my personal life coach.. Thank you Dato' Roslan Ab Hamid..

It's okay if I have few friends who really understand me.. It's okay if I have very limited number of close relationships.. It's okay if I don't have all of you besides me.. I will do my level best to manage it 'professionally'... Leave what's personal to what's really personal.. cause those who are truly true to me is always my family members.. we fought with each others, we hated each others, we dislikes each others.. yet.. we always will be together.. accepting each other flaws..


"The older I get, the more I understand that it's okay to live a life others don't understand.."

Smile and keep moving forward.. I can't wait to be at home tomorrow.. wish I'm there already.. (Y_Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT