~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Monday 29 July 2013

Praying for Miracle

Lucky I brought Yana to accompany me for the interview at USM on last Thursday.. haha good moral support.. {Thanks Yana..}

We arrived earlier at USM.. Unfortunately, we could not find the exact location of USM Graduate School of Business even though we had a printed map copy.. haha almost 45 minutes you know! The front guard mistaken it for the old building. They told the direction to Jalan Sesaran instead of Jalan Ilmu, the new building location..

Huwaa.. Sorry Bro Saiful (T_T)
Bro Saiful was one of the interview candidates. He stopped his car and asked us about the GSB whereabouts.. Since we had the map and already consulted some road passengers, we led the way.. haha.. yet we kept on missing signs and got lost in the USM campus.. Poor him since he drove big car while we only rode a motorbike.. Had made wrong turns many time despite of asking few people for the right location.

Alhamdulillah.. we made it here although it was already 20 minutes late. Sorry Bro Saiful for following bad tourist guide like us..



Around 12 something, I successfully finished the interview for furthering MBA study at GSB, USM..

It wasn't really an interview actually.. more to a personal career advising by the MBA program manager to me.. huwaa.. So sad.. Dr Rosly told me that almost all of the applicants have minimum of three years working experience.

While for me.. I had applied the General MBA Study without working experience nor do I have basic knowledge in business study.. (T_T) The program has its quota and the possibility for me to be selected is very low.. The first screening recommended me to change the program to MBA-IB instead of general MBA..

Erk..? Seriously, I did not know anything about it. MBA-IB stands for MBA International Business. If accepted, then the student will be required to fulfill an exchange student program.. Furthermore, it is SELF SUPPORT..! Gulp..

My mind did not working efficiently that day. Hurm.. my answer was:

"It's okay Dr.. As long as it is MBA and the possibility for me to be accepted is higher.. Then, just proceed with whatever your recommendation is .."

huhuhu.. Please.. Please pray for my success.. I really want to be accepted here and further my MBA study.. Wish for a miracle to happen..

#theresultwillbeannouncedbyAugust2013#

{Kun Fayakun.. Ya Allah.. Rabbi yassir wa la tu'assir.. Rabbi tamim bilkhair..}

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT